For that reason, SonFlow has implemented statistical and marketing/tracking cookies.
- To operate, improve and optimize the performance and user experience of the website and its services
- Perform customer and user analysis and segmentation in order to improve our understanding of our users
- Statistical purposes
Personal data is categorized as any kind of information, that can be connected to you. When using our website, we will collect and process your personal data in several ways when you engage with us via the various existing channels.
The personal data that we collect and process can generally be divided into the following categories:
- Contact information such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Information that you provide when contacting us via e-mails or phone
- User information such as technical data including IP addresses
- Transaction information when you purchase goods
- Application information, including your CV, in case you apply for a job with SonFlow
In order to safeguard your personal data, SonFlow has implemented appropriate and organizational measures to ensure a level of security to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or access.
Purposes for processing your personal data
We only process your personal data in order to pursue a legitimate purpose, and generally we will only process your personal data if:
- You have provided your consent to such processing
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to
- The processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests, which is considered not to be harmful towards you
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products, services and information that you request from us
- To send you newsletters or other marketing material
- To administrate our business relations, negotiate and execute agreements
- To provide general customer service and support
- To gain customer insights and knowledge
- To complete investigations of reports
- Comply with any applicable law
Period of Storage
Data is stored in our system for the shortest time possible according to legal obligations. We will erase the data, when it is no longer needed. The period is dependent according to the information and the reason for storage, therefore there is no specific time limit.
Disclosure of information
Our disclosure and transfer of your personal data is kept to a minimum and is subject to the existence of data protection.
We may disclosure or make personal data available under following circumstances:
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- As set out in our cookie-policy
Please feel free to contact us at any time, if you wish to complaint about the processing of personal data carried out by SonFlow.
You may submit a complaint directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive at processing any complaint within one month. If it is not possible, we will inform you for the delay not exceeding 6 months from receipt.
You have the possibility to contact your local data protection agency or other authorities, if you wish to do so.
The website is owned and published by: