- Danish design, technology and quality
- Very competitive pricing
- Short lead times
- Advanced supply chain capability
- Traceable production processes ensure quality
- Full monitoring of raw materials
Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers
Our units are optimised to meet specific temperature demands and capacities in HVAC, industrial or hygienic applications.
Depending on the quality of fluids used SonFlow gasketed plate heat exchangers are available in a range of high quality plate materials including stainless steel, titanium and nickel to ensure corrosion resistance.
Advantages of SonFlow plate heat exchangers:
- Expandable – saves time and money
- High efficiency – due to pressed patterns in the plates and the relative narrow gaps, very high turbulence is achieved at relative low fluid velocity
- Compact size
- Close approach temperature – possible to reach close approach temperatures
- Multiple duties in a single unit – can be built in sections, separated with divider plates or more complicated divider frames
- Less fouling – smooth plate surface reduces fouling
- Lower costs
- Easy to clean – remove the tie bolts and slide back the moveable frame part, and then the plate pack can be inspected and cleaned
Our AHRI-Certified® plate heat exchangers provide independent assurance to our customers that our units will perform exactly as specified and that they can trust our products to deliver the performance they need.
SonFlow Free Flow Series for fibres, particles and high viscous products
SonFlow’s new efficient brazed heat exchangers (SFB) are permanently sealed heat exchangers suitable for a wide variety of applications across numerous market segments.