The key factors in all areas of the process industry are reliability, productivity and performance of the production plant. These are precisely the parameters addressed by the SonFlow range of products, systems and services for the industry segment.
For the industrial sector SonFlow has various types of solutions with both centrifugal pumps and plate heat exchangers to meet the most complicated requests in the various industrial areas such as:
- District heating/cooling
- Marine & offshore
- Heavy industry
- Dairy – food – beverage
The industrial sector requires more complex processes every time and works with fluid pressures that need the best technology in the heat exchange. As in all industries, utility fluids for material warming or cooling require a specific thermal process where temperatures must be reached or reduced according to their purpose. This is why the plate heat exchanger has a dominant place for the use of this fluids:
- The use of toxic material and corrosive liquids imply cares for the environment.
- Energy saving is also a concern in the industry.
- Equipment efficiency, polluting elimination in processes and its purity are important points to install efficient equipment in the industry
Necessary information for the plate heat exchanger choice
In materials, dimensions and capacity selection of this cooling equipment, several factors must be considered:
- Fluid properties among which a thermal exchange needs to be performed.
- Allowed pressure drops: necessary data established by the rest of the cooling system. This data gives the plates amount needed by our team, since the lesser the pressure the greater plates needed.
- Temperatures and fluids of the heater/cooler mediums: inlet and outlet and heating and cooling temperatures needed to apply.
- Cleaning requirements: installation area and size needs are taken into account for maintenance.
When you require new equipment, spare part repair or maintenance to existing equipment, we are here to serve you – write or call us.