HVAC - heating, ventilation & air conditioning
The objective is to consistently maintain the temperature, which is essential in the summer and in the winter for a comfortable indoor climate. Just about any building requires some form of heating ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) system.
Due to growing urbanization and industrialization which has created a demand for more factories and residential complexes fitted with HVAC systems - SonFlow has the optimal plate heat exchange solution.
Heat exchangers are designed to effectively transfer heat from one media (e.g. air, water or refrigerant) to another media without mixing the two medias – plate heat exchangers and in-line pumps play a major role in the HVAC systems:
- Apartment blocks
- Sports facilities
- Retirement homes
- Schools and universities
- District heating and community heating
- Instantaneous hot water production
- Semi-instantaneous hot water production
- Solar heating
- Swimming-pool heating & cooling
- Local heating
- District cooling
- Pressure interceptor
- Cooling tower
- Heat recovery – The plate heat exchanger is installed between the condenser and the cooling tower with a recovery up to 95% of the energy
- Reversible air conditioning system
In-line pumps from DanPumps for your HVAC applications: Our pumps are popular due to their design, simplicity, high efficiency, wide range of capacity and head, smooth flow rate, low operating costs, varied sizes, and ease of operation and maintenance.
Industry standard: ISO pump - ISO 2858, 5199 specifications (European standard).